Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Monday Everyone - GOD IS GOOD


This seems really RIGHT for today !!!  THIS I BELIEVE !!!!


04/29/2013


Happy Monday Everyone - GOD IS GOOD - He is speaking to us today thru two great words of encouragement I felt lead to share with you today -

THIS SAYS IT ALL!  I've got a feeling every thing is gonna be alright OH OH OH YEA!  HANG ON, OUR SUDDENLY IS APPROACHING!

God is on my side for the Blood has been applied. Every need shall be supplied and nothing shall be denied. So I enter into Rest - I know that I am blessed. I have passed the test and I will get God’s best.

BONDAGE NO MORE!

O how I have heard the cries of My children, And Egypt, you will set my people free!  My prophecy shall be fulfilled as it is written:  “Pharaoh that he send the children of Israel Out of his land and the Egyptians will give Israel all their wealth to get rid of them.” So shall it be in latter days before God’s return,
....
The meek, for they shall inherit the earth; Wealth will increasingly find and overtake us, For the purpose is to establish God’s covenant. 

  Honour the Lord with thy substance, and withThe first fruits of all thine increase. Thou hast Caused men to ride over our heads, we went Through fire and through water, but thou Broughtest us out into a wealthy place. Behold, God has allowed the wicked to accumulate all Kinds of treasures for His use in the last days.

Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming Of the Lord, the husbandman waiteth for the Precious fruit of the earth, until he receive the Early and latter rain, outpouring of God’s Spirit is for the harvest of souls into the body Of Christ and of God. Be ye also patient, establishYour hearts, for the coming of the Lord draweth Nigh to restore the wealth into the hands of God’s people. Amen

Epaphroditus© April 27, 2013

From a sister in Christ - Thanks for sharing ….Steve,

This morning as I was meditating on how Great is our God, The Lord began to speak to me.  He said that He has delivered the RV to his people.  It is done.  Even now He has warrior angels on assignment fighting in the spiritual dimension to free the enemy's hold over His resources.  He has delivered the RV and it is only a matter of time until the treasuries of His people will overflow with the provision for us to bless and increase the Kingdom!

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/04/words-of-encouragement-from-debtarheelgirl-monday-am2.html

No comments: